Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the psplearninghub.com.au you agree to be bound by and abide by the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
You acknowledge that the provision of certain functionality of the Site, may be outsourced to third party providers. These terms and conditions apply to any outsourced services, unless you are notified of any alternate terms and conditions.
Varying Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time without notice to you. It is important that you regularly review the most up to date version of these Terms and Conditions.
Information on this site
The Information and materials on the Site (Information) are for Permanency Support Program (PSP) casework staff and for general information purposes.
You may download Information solely to support PSP casework staff implement the Permanency Support Program.
Any other use including reproduction, modification and distribution is prohibited.
Permission should be sort from the PSP Learning Hub before use of any photos on the Site.
The Site contains links to third party sites (External Sites). Such External Sites are provided for convenience only, and the PSP Learning Hub makes no warranties or representations:
- On the timeliness and accuracy of the material on the External Site
- That the material on the External Site does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other legal rights of any person
Access to login area
You will receive a user password and to access the Login area of the Site.
By using your user password and account to login via the Site, you will be able to access information and content (including without limitation, information about the PSP Learning Hub’s offerings, and information and content that we make accessible to our members).
When you login using your password and account name you agree that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password
- You must not disclose any Information to any person for any purpose other than as intended, to support PSP casework staff implement the Permanency Support Program
- You are fully responsible for activities that occur under your password or account and must immediately notify the PSP Learning Hub in writing of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security of which you become or have become aware.
You acknowledge that the information is provided solely to support PSP casework staff implement the Permanency Support Program.
The PSP Learning Hub:
- Does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and currency of Information on the Site
- Provides the Site and Information on an ‘as is’ basis.
- Does not guarantee that the Site and External Links will be error free, virus free and that access to the Site or External Links will function as intended or be uninterrupted.
Access to this Site
The PSP Learning Hub may at its absolute discretion suspend access to the Site during technical failure, for maintenance, or if you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Using external sites to access the Site
If you access the Site via an external link, you are on notice that you do so at your own risk and expense. The existence of the external link shall not be construed as The PSP Learning Hub’s endorsement, sponsorship, approval of, or affiliation with, another person or entity unless the party providing the relevant link is authorised in writing to do so.
The PSP Learning Hub reserves the right to object to or have removed any link that it determines to be inappropriate, inconsistent with the philosophy of the PSP and the Site’s image and reputation or otherwise creates an undue burden on the Site.
Analytics and Cookies
The PSP Learning Hub website uses ‘cookies’ to help us refine and provide a better service. This includes but not limited to:
- counting the number of visitors
- measuring how users interact with Site’s content
The PSP Learning Hub values and welcomes your feedback. We use your feedback to improve our services and resources. To provide feedback please email PSPlearninghub@curijo.com.au